Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Space to Think (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

No Space to Think (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:04 pm

She watches Aurore walk away and fills her empty spot. Maybe the bottle had just been her imagination. She gazes out of the giant glass windows at the head of the hall. Stars glow in the distance. They seem so far, yet so close that if she was just a bit closer she could touch them. She had the sudden urge to go outside, run as fast as she can and try and jump to the stars, but she knows it's highly irrational not to mention impossible. Instead she shifts uncomfortably in her seat.

ooc: Bye Ridder!
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:07 pm

Basil watches the girl sit down next to her before looking back down at the table once more. Slowly, she slides away from the girl, farther down the bench. Alle made her feel uncomfortable for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:14 pm

Alle feels a sudden loss of friction as Basil moves away. She looks in Basil's direction, a curious look on her face. Not many people like her, and she doesn't really blame them. Her goal in life isn't to make friends. It's to learn. It doesn't bother her that not many people enjoy her presence. For every person that annoys the pants off of her there are two that hate her. That's just the way life is. Alle opens her mouth to say something to Basil, but then shuts it, turning back to gaze out the window once more. No one would know if she went. She scratches the side of her head, being careful not to knock the pen she always keeps behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:19 pm

Basil looks over at the other ravenclaw once more befor elooking away. Say something...Her mind seems to scream. An idea finally popping in her head, she winces at the thought. But it was all she had at the moment. "What, what were you in the library for yesterday?"
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:23 pm

Alle is surprised by Basil's question, but she looks her way. Of course she can't tell the truth. It would sound stupid. "History of Magic assignment," is all her brain can think to answer. It's believable enough. There is an assignment due sometime this week, but she did it well in advance.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:25 pm

Basil nods, not completely pleased with the answer she had been give by Alle. She crosses her arms and lays her head down, what to do, what to do...
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:29 pm

Noticing Basil's strange behavior, her heart aches a bit. Not that it hadn't been absolutely brutally beat up over the past month or so. "Is everything alright," she asks sincerely worried. No matter who it is, she can't stand to see someone in pain.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:31 pm

Basil fakes a yawn. "Fine, fine. Just a bit tired, that's all. Why do you ask?" She says, turning her head to look at the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Alle raises an eyebrow. "You seem a bit," she searches for the correct word, "uneasy."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:35 pm

"Uneasy? Me? Never." She says lightly laughing before turning away. Hide it Bas...
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:39 pm

Alle chuckles a bit for no reason. "If you're sure. Trust me when I tell you I live constantly uneasy," she looks up, trying to remember, "come to think of it I don't think there's ever been a time when I was relaxed."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:41 pm

Basil looks back over at thew girl, raising an eyebrow. "Really now?" She tilts her head to the side. "So you are saying you are uneasy... right now. What could you possibly be uneasy about?" She smiles sadly. "I hope I'm not the cause..."
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:43 pm

Alle's soft smile turns into a frown, an every growing pit returns to her stomach. If only she knew. Alle shakes her head, putting on her signature fake smile. "Of course not. You've done nothing wrong." She winces internally at her own words.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:46 pm

Basil crosses her arms, studying the other girl. She didn't believe her. Not one bit. "I could help you, you know..." She mumbles before turning away once more.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:50 pm

Alle sighs at the offer. No one could. She's broken beyond repair. "That's very kind of you..." she trails off a bit, not wanting to finish the thought.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Basil shrugs, not bothering to say anything to the girl. After a few moments of silence, she gets up from the table, pulling her bag onto her shoulder. For some reason, without the small vial in her bag, it seemed much lighter. Basil yawns. "I think I'm going to head up to the dorms. It's getting a bit late." Basil pauses before letting the other words come out of her mouth. "Will you be staying here? Or are you going to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:58 pm

She looks up at the girl. Her eyelids suddenly feel heavy. She'd been so engrossed in her thoughts that she hadn't realized how exhausted she was. She gives Basil a grateful and rare sincere smile before standing up. "I think I'll join. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:01 pm

Basil smiles back at the girl before saying, "Let's go then." Basil begins to walk towards the door, glancing back to see if Alle was following. She wouldn't have to figure out the riddle alone tonight...

OOC: I'm heading to bed. 10 o'clock and I'm tired. Night Alle.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:07 pm

She follows Basil out of the hall, picking up her pace so she is walking next to her. She yawns a bit, hopefully nightmares will be minimal tonight. It might be the only time she gets to see him, but it terrorizes her to see him like that. She shivers a bit at the thought. It's going to be another restless night.

ooc: Ah yes I continue to forget we're in the same timezone. -yawns- I think I should go to bed as well...when my friend leaves me alone..Goodnight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Space to Think (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Great Hall-
Jump to: