Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confrontation [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Confrontation [open] Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation [open]   Confrontation [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:12 am

Lucifer trudged up to the astronomy tower. He still didn't know what to do about the letter he received and he still hasn't told Rory yet. Rory. He clenched his fist until his knuckles turned white but relaxed. He couldn't blame the wayward Gryffindor. This was something his father did. He shook his head violently and arrived at the landing. Walking over to parapet, he leaned against the railing and looked out at the forest. Running a hand through his hair he exhaled loudly. "What should I do?" He mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [open]   Confrontation [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:18 am

Rory had a lot of memories in this place. Hands in his pockets, the troubled trouble maker trudged up the stairs. He shivered a bit as he walked. Winter, he supposed. It was Rory's most hated season. He loved the winter holidays, but hated the cold with a passion. Rory had left the thing Lucifer had lent him tucked away under his pillow where no one could see them. What would James think of him having SLytherin robes and a green and blue scarf? He didn't want to know. The Irish boy pushed the door open to the tower. "B-Black." He blinked a few times. He had not been expecting him there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [open]   Confrontation [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:22 am

He stiffened when he recognized the voice that called out his name. "O'Conner." He muttered back coolly and stared at the boy dispassionately. How Lucifer wanted to see him yet didn't want to talk to about the letter at the same time. "What are you doing here?" He turned on the railing so he was facing the other boy and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [open]   Confrontation [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:27 am

Rory blinked a few times. Was Lucifer upset with him? Why? Had Rory done something wrong. The Irish boy stayed in the doorway. "Dunno. Jus'... wanted t'."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [open]   Confrontation [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:31 am

Lily had sped up the stairs, paying no attention to her surroundings, causing her to bound straight in to the young boy standing in the doorway. She staggered backwards, falling on her quaffle. Blinking, she stammered out an apology, "S..sorry!" she said, slightly dazed from the impact. She shook her head regaining her conscience, "Oh, Hey Rory!" she said with a grin, unable to see past the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [open]   Confrontation [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:32 am

He studied the other boy. "Come here." His voice commanding. Slipping his hand inside his robe he fingered the letter he recieved the other day by owl. The boy might know something about his. But pray he doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [open]   Confrontation [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:36 am

Rory staggered back a bit when Lily ran into him. He rubbed his chest where she had collided with him. "Ow..." He muttered under his breath. "'llo Lily." He gretted his cousin. The snapped command from Lucifer drew his attention though. At first, he thought of telling him off for telling him what to do, but was more interested finding out what the Slytherin had. He took a few steps forward to stand next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [open]   Confrontation [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:43 am

He glanced back at Lily who had sped into Rory then back at Rory. "What's this?" He hissed out and thrust the letter into Rory's hands.

Lucifer Xerxes Black,

I have written to inform you about the marriage contract between yourself and the young Rory O'Conner. From what I can make off the contract, your father has agreed a marriage alliance between the Black family and the O'Conner family. Each family would wed their firstborn after they both have graduated from Hogwarts. I do believe that the dowry has not yet been agreed on nor any other legal matters except for the fact that you are promised to the firstborn of the O'Conner family. Do contact me poste haste so that we can come to an agreement on the dowry the O'Conner's should make and any other legal matters.

Sincerely,
Maximillian Gladwell.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [open]   Confrontation [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:47 am

It took Rory a few moments to read the letter. Not only because he was a slow reader, but because each word was like a smack to the face. He stared blankly the letters on the parchment. Marriage? Between... But that didn't mean that... Did it? "I-I..." Rory stammered as realization hit him. "I ne'er hear' o' this 'fore." His accent had become thick and heavy. In his stress, he couldn't put in the effort to stifile it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [open]   Confrontation [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:51 am

As quick as a snake, Lucifer grabbed Rory by the front of his shirt and yanked the boy towards him. "Don't lie to me O'Conner. I'm not in the mood." He snarled out and pulled the taller boy closer. "You want me to believe you knew nothing about this? Why should I believe you?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [open]   Confrontation [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:55 am

The stairs.
Annoying things that tired her out. She stopped at the door and flicked her blonde hair back to keep it out of her eyes. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door and closed her eyes to feel the cool breeze that cooled down her head.
It was not something very /likable/, the first thing she saw opening her eyes. It was something, you don't know what to think of. "Erm, hi." She said, sliding to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [open]   Confrontation [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:57 am

Rory fell forward the other boy's grasp. "B-Black, stop.." He pleaded. "I swear t' Godric, I ne'er hear' o' this before!" He continued. "Please..." It wounded the roudy Gryffindor's pride to have to say the last part.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [open]   Confrontation [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:00 am

She watched the exchange between the two boys from the doorway with curiosity. Raising an eyebrow she turned her attention away from them, whatever the business was between them wasn't for her to know. She walked in to the room, heading over to where a set of large telescopes, a smile on her face. The smile soon disappeared when she heard Rory pleading, turning, her eyes widened. "What's going on here?" she demanded from the pair, giving a brief wave to Val as she walked in.

Last edited by Lily Luna on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [open]   Confrontation [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:01 am

Seeing the Slytherin prefect enter the tower he cursed softly. Turning his attention back to the boy he stared coldly into his eyes and saw that he was speaking the truth. "Very well." He let him go and took back the letter folding it securely into his pocket. "What shall we do about it? Your parents haven't told you anything?" He spoke lowly so the other girls couldn't hear him.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [open]   Confrontation [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:03 am

(( Really, I forgot I am a Prefect - facepalm - ))
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [open]   Confrontation [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:06 am

Rory inwardly cursed to see the two girls enter the tower. He really didn't want any witnesses to his pleading. The Irish boy fixed his shirt and tie the Slytherin boy had pulled. The red tie had become so contricting, he pulled it off all together. "I dunno." He said just above a whisper. He blinked at the next part/ Lucifer knew about his parents, right? Even though it hadn't been Rory who tolf him, he knew.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [open]   Confrontation [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:08 am

She skipped over to Lily, pressing a kiss on her cheek. "Hey there, friend. Whats going on between those two ?" With a small wave, she gestured at the two boys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [open]   Confrontation [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:11 am

He turned to address Lily. "Nothing that concerns you Prewett." He began to pace slightly. "There must be something we can do to fix this... Mess." He muttered to himself, then he stopped pacing and spun to look at the other boy. "Unless you want to proceed with the arrangements?" He looked closely at Rory. What could this benefit him? Rory couldn't even give him an heir. He was one of the last Blacks for Merlin's sake! What was father thinking? Lucifer ranted internally.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [open]   Confrontation [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:13 am

She watched the boy unhand her cousin and turned her attention away once more, shaking her head. Though her question had gone unanswered, she wasn't about to provoke them in to giving her a decent answer. Rory could handle himself, that she was certain of. She smiled at Val as she joined her, and hooked an arm through the girl's own. "Goodness knows, but it sure looks exciting." she stifled a laugh, though failed to hide the grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [open]   Confrontation [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:15 am

Ooc. Lux has been put on hold until wonder boy returns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [open]   Confrontation [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confrontation [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Astronomy Tower-
Jump to: