Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trying To Cheer Up [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Trying To Cheer Up [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Trying To Cheer Up [Open]   Trying To Cheer Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:15 am

Hex stopped in front of the entrance, quickly wiping away his tears, banishing the memory of his uncle and his dead wife and children, another tear ran down his cheek. Toby, Brian and Samantha, he had loved them like they were his own siblings. That son of a banshee, Greyback had killed them too. He hid his emotions under a calm mask and strode into the Hall, smiling genuinely at people he knew, he was trying to be happy now, getting rid of the memories. He took his normal place at the center of the table, and he heard something, everyone was talking about the big prank on the sixth corridor, he smiled joyfully at the memory of that. It was a big prank, with all the explosives and whatnot, everyone was talking about it in the Hall and a few people flocked around him asking him about the pranks and who perpetrated. He answered their questions, sometimes lying because he couldn't really reveal that he was the mastermind behind it. He soon forgot of Lily and Vine. And his uncle ...
Back to top Go down
Erik Lysander

Erik Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Cheer Up [Open]   Trying To Cheer Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:20 am

Erik strode in to the hall with a scowl on his face. He had been unable to get that image of Lily standing before him as she did last night out of his mind. He did not see why she had chosen the Lestrange boy over him, and vowed to win her back. Stalking over to the Gryffindor table he nodded a greeting at the current head boy, Hex, before sitting down nearby.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Cheer Up [Open]   Trying To Cheer Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:24 am

Lily had decided to head down to the great hall in hope of fixing things with Hex. She hadn't meant to act the way she had, not towards her friend. As she reached the doors of the great hall she paused, noticing Erik sat near to her target. Taking a deep breath she walked over to the table, hiding her swollen, red eyes with her hair so that others would not know she had been crying. Sliding in to the bench opposite Hex she avoided the gaze of either boy.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Cheer Up [Open]   Trying To Cheer Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:29 am

He smiled back at the boy, nodding. "Erik, was it? I usually tend to forget the names though I have a list of seventh years." He turned back to the people around him. "You, know, it might have been Fred and George." Some third year muttered, Hex frowned, he couldn't let his friends get in trouble. "Er ... I don't think it's them." This was news to them and they started protesting. "It has to be them." Once first year murmured. He sighed and grinned sheepishly. "Whatever you want to think." His grin slid off his face and he started shifting his position to somewhere else, his face was expressionless, he didn't look at Lily.
Back to top Go down
Erik Lysander

Erik Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Cheer Up [Open]   Trying To Cheer Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:35 am

He smiled cheekily, "that's me! Pleasure to meet you, Hex right?" Something red in the doorway caught his attention, her hair. Lily. His eyes followed her in to the hall, roaming her body with a smirk on his face. She could not resist him forever, there was no way. "Hello Lily" he said in a smooth growling voice, trying to catch her attention. He slid along the bench so he was closer to her, and Hex the boy she had chosen to sit opposite.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Cheer Up [Open]   Trying To Cheer Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:39 am

"Hex please!" she pleaded, "Look at me. I just want to apologise. I don't know what's wrong with me!" she paused a moment, glancing at Erik. Memories of the girl she used to be flooded back to her, "You're right. I have changed. I am different. I don't want to be this way. You're my friend, and I need you to forgive me." The tears were coming back to her eyes now, she couldn't lose any more friends, she had already been forbidden Lucifer and Erik, Val hadn't spoken to her in a long time, Rory wasn't himself around her any more... she couldn't lose him too. "Talk to me Hex."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Cheer Up [Open]   Trying To Cheer Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:44 am

"Yeah, it's Hex, nice to meet you too, though obviously Hex cannot be my real name, can it? It'd be a tad bit too weird." He said, crossing his arms, smiling faintly. He glanced at Lily for a while, eye narrowed at her. What if this was just a sick joke made by Vine, it was the thing Vine might do. He grabbed a cup and brewed some coffee for himself, he raised it to his lips and drained it. He couldn't trust her right now, so he remained silent. He sighed, frowning, pursing his lips tightly. "Fine." He said simply, his voice was cold and indifferent. He was not the one to hold things against people, but he could be very stubborn at times.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erik Lysander

Erik Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Cheer Up [Open]   Trying To Cheer Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:55 am

He laughed hoarsely, "I guess not, but it is what everyone calls you therefore it is your name." he listened to Lily's pleas to the boy and raised an eyebrow wondering what had happened to upset his dear Lily. "Lily stop snivelling, it's highly unattractive my dear. What has happened here?" he directed his question at both the head boy and the upset girl.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Cheer Up [Open]   Trying To Cheer Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:59 am

She smiled faintly, glad he had acknowledged her, "I don't want us to fall out. You know you're one of my good friends, why else would I have cared about you when things were chaotic? I've helped you in the past because I am your friend and you are mine." She paused, her mouth becoming dry, "Can you please forgive me? I am not myself. The Lily you spoke to earlier is not the Lily you know me to be, not the Lily I know myself to be!" She glared at Erik, "You cannot speak to me, not here. It is too dangerous for you. Do not get involved Lysander."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Cheer Up [Open]   Trying To Cheer Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:03 am

He looked thoughtful for a moment. "True." He said, nodding. "Er ... Well, you can ask her though I don't think she'll tell you." He muttered, pouring himself another cup of coffee, he downed it quickly and gazed at Lily with his stormy, grey eyes. "Tell that to Lestrange." Was all he said, rolling his eyes. "I think he'll be here any second, stalking you as usual ..." He said, staring at the enchanted ceiling for a while. He shifted his gaze to the entrance, half expecting Lestrange strutting through the door.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Cheer Up [Open]   Trying To Cheer Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:19 am

"Don't tempt fate Hex. You know how he is. No matter what he says to me, you're still going to be my friend." She glanced at the doorway almost fearfully, knowing that if Vine did appear, he'd see her with Erik. Not good. "Seriously Erik, you should go talk to someone else. I don't want you getting hurt." She reached out and touched his hand, care showing on her face.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Cheer Up [Open]   Trying To Cheer Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:24 am

He nodded, an incredelous expression on his face. "Whatever you say." He said, his voice sounded tired. He snorted back laughter. "What would Vine do to Erik? Whatever threat he makes is empty."
Back to top Go down
Erik Lysander

Erik Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Cheer Up [Open]   Trying To Cheer Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:26 am

He raised an eyebrow at Hex's words, "This is down to that boy?" he growled slightly, showing his distaste. "Don't think I'm going to leave you in this state. And I will never stop talking to you, no matter what the Lestrange boy says. I still love you Lily. That means something." he grasped the hand she had reached out in both of his, bringing it to his lips to plant a soft kiss. He followed both their gazes to the doorway, and growled again looking back at Lily. "I don't understand why you've paired yourself with him" he said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Cheer Up [Open]   Trying To Cheer Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:32 am

"You don't know that Hex. You don't know what he is capable of." she muttered to him. She pulled her hand away from Erik when he kissed it, and looked him in the eye. "You may love me, but we are together no longer. I need you to do this for me. I couldn't bare it if something were to happen to you."
She glanced back at Hex, "I need you Hex, you've been good to me. Don't leave me alone in this. I need to keep some kind of connection to the me we all know and love. You're my strongest link to her right now. And my most accessible." she added the last part sadly, thinking of who she had been forbidden to see. "Erik, I cannot speak to you in plain sight like this any more. If you need me, send an owl and we can meet in our place. Go now, for my sake as well as your own."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Cheer Up [Open]   Trying To Cheer Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:34 am

Ooc You are lucky I don't have time to RP, Erik. Start picking your funeral song. I like Chopin.
Back to top Go down
Erik Lysander

Erik Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Cheer Up [Open]   Trying To Cheer Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:36 am

Ooc the words that come to mind? COME AT ME BRO.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Cheer Up [Open]   Trying To Cheer Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:39 am

"Capable? He can't kill anyone, can he? And he's not exactly the best dueler in the world, is he?" He asked, chuckling. "Stop overestimating him, he's not as dangerous as he says he is. And besides, I would prefer you chose a Gryffindor rather then a Slytherin, take Erik for example. He's not as bad as Lestrange, or so I hope." He added the last part jokingly. "You're talking trivially, but yes, alright." He said, grinning, he reached for an apple and bit into it.

ooc - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Cheer Up [Open]   Trying To Cheer Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:47 am

"I'm not going on what he says, I'm going on what I know about his family and.. what he's done previously." She smiled slightly at his suggestion of her and Erik. "That ship sailed last year. He's a nice guy but we didn't work together. We figured that out after a couple of years." she laughed. "There's nothing wrong with most Slytherin's, they're not all nasty you know." She thought about how she turned down the option of Slytherin, wondering if she had really made the right choice all those years ago. Maybe she was the wannabe Gryffindor that Ruby said she was. "Anyway. It matters not. What has happened has happened, and I certainly am not turning back now. Not after last night."
Back to top Go down
Erik Lysander

Erik Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Cheer Up [Open]   Trying To Cheer Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:54 am

"I refuse to leave you alone Lily. You will come back to me." he smiled fondly at Hex, this guy he liked. "I'm certainly better for you than Lestrange." he thought back to what the pair had looked like when he bumped in to them last night. "You.. You didn't surely? Why? I thought maybe you'd just been putting on a show! Please say you didn't!" he looked at her pleadingly, surely she would not have tainted herself with the darkness of Lestrange. She was far too innocent for that.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Cheer Up [Open]   Trying To Cheer Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:56 am

"Well, then he just might be dangerous, his family certainly is, I know that for sure." He added that last part darkly, referencing his uncle. "Ah, okay." He said thoughtfully, starting to hum. "Yeah, there's girl in Slytherin, Cypress, she's a good friend." He said, a bright smile slipped onto his face as he thought about her. "I agree with you, but you have to be kidding if you say Vine is good. Ruby and Blood are fine." He said, shrugging. "What happened last night?" He said, frowning now. "But there'll be an end to relationship, it isn't really going well, it's like Vine posses you, your his or something. Just ask Trelawny, I'm sure she'll tell you." He said lightly, nodding back at Erik.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Cheer Up [Open]   Trying To Cheer Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:04 am

"Valerie also, she's lovely. Lucifer is kind." she added then scoffed, "Ruby? You have got to be kidding me." She shook her head. Her gaze shot to Erik, why was he so worked up about this. They weren't together anymore, this did not concern him. "We did. Not that it matters to you." she glared at Erik then turned her face to Hex. "Nothing. Nothing happened last night." she tugged at her hair absently.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Cheer Up [Open]   Trying To Cheer Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:07 am

"Ah, ship, I forget her, how could I? Haven't seen her in a while, I guess ..." He trailed off awkwardly. "Well, Lucifer is alright, I don't know him that much though." He shrugged. "Something happened last night, after I ..." He stopped, blinking, what the hell would he say? After I used the cruciatus curse on a spider? That was what he felt, he imagined it was his uncle lying on the ground, writhing in pain, that was what he had seen. "Tell me the truth."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Cheer Up [Open]   Trying To Cheer Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:11 am

ooc I gtg for food. Erik, you're coming too right? Otherwise imma be a loner in the cafe. Again. Back in about 30-45mins.
Back to top Go down
Erik Lysander

Erik Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Cheer Up [Open]   Trying To Cheer Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:12 am

He stared at her. How could she do this to him? He muttered, "they're more than just together now Hex. They are joined. Together as one." he whispered. Being the sentimental type, it hurt that she had moved on, but it hurt more that she chose the Lestrange boy to replace him. "I don't believe this." he whispered to himself.

Ooc - on my waaaaay. Back soon Hex!
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Cheer Up [Open]   Trying To Cheer Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:21 am

He stood up, still looking at the ceiling wistfully, he returned his gaze to Lily and Erik. "As much as I'd like to stay, I have to go, study for NEWTS, see you all later." He sauntered out of the entrance hall, his face completely expressionless.

ooc - I have to go go anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Cheer Up [Open]   Trying To Cheer Up [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying To Cheer Up [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Great Hall-
Jump to: