Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.) Empty
PostSubject: A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.)   A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:59 am

Basil walks into the Ravenclaw Common room moving the strap of her bag from one shoulder to the other. It had taken her ten minutes just to figure out the riddle to get into the Common Room. Ten long minutes that had felt like hours. Basil rubs her eyes and sits in one of the arm chairs in the room, curling up and watching the wall in front of her. Slowly, she began to nod off, eventually falling asleep. 
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.)   A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:02 am

Tyler walks down the stairs from his dorm, entering the Common Room. Seeing no one was there, he walks further in, stopping when he noticed he was in fact not alone. Tyler suppresses a smile, making his way over to the sleeping Basil in the arm chair. He watches her for a few moments, noticing how calm she looked, unlike how she had been for the past few weeks. He shakes his head and slowly makes his way even closer to the girl, reaching out and gently shaking her shoulder. 
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.)   A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:03 am

Basil awakes to someone shaking her shoulder. Bolting out of the chair, she quickly brings out her wand, pointing it at the one who had awoken her. Basil blinks as she sees a familiar Ravenclaw third year looking back at her wide eyed. "Sorry." She mutters, sitting down and placing her wand back in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.)   A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:05 am

Tyler wasn't surprised when Basil pulled her wand out on him. He was just a bit frighten she would actually DO something to him. He nods and takes a seat in front of her. "Basil, you need to be more careful with that thing. You'll end up poking someone's eye out." 
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.)   A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:15 am

She looks at the boy, her face completely blank before a small grin appeared upon her face. "I know, but Tyler, you know how jumpy I am. You need to find another way of waking me."
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.)   A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:16 am

Tyler nods, looking at Basil up and down. "You were never that jumpy Basil." He whispers to himself, though he knew she could hear him perfectly fine. "You know what I'm talking about, don't you Basil?" 
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.)   A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:19 am

Basil looks at the boy before averting her eyes away from him. She could feel his gaze on her, wanting to disappear at the moment. Basil slowly nods, still not looking at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.)   A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:21 am

Tyler sighs and gets up from the chair, making his way over to Basil and half sits, half stands on the arm of the chair next to her. Tyler looks at Basil, his eyes sad. "Why don't you talk to me anymore? Like you use to? Why?" He whispered to her, waiting for a reply. 
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.)   A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:24 am

Basil stares at the wall she had been staring at for the past few minutes for a bit longer before turning back to the boy. She shifts uncomfortably in her chair. "I... I don't know." She mumbles, covering her face with her hands. "People change Tyler."
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.)   A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:26 am

Tyler frowns. "That's no excuse Basil. I know people change, but your not THAT sort of person. Your special. I've known you most of my life Basil. Don't leave me now." Tyler stares at the girl, his eyes searching hers for anything. "Please..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.)   A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:27 am

Ooc -growls at Tyler-
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.)   A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:28 am

Basil bits her lip, looking at the boy. "You know I would never do that, Tyler." She whispers back to him. When she said the words, she felt guilt cover her. She knew her words weren't true. She had already left the boy. She had left the boy in the dark about everything that was happening to her. She could see how hurt the boy was. Basil shook her head. It was for his own good. Wasn't it?

OOC: Growl at Tyler... You growl at me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.)   A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:29 am

Ooc -blinks- Whut?
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.)   A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:31 am

Tyler glances around the common room. It was still empty. He returns his gaze back to Basil, looking at her for what felt like hours. "I have already lost you Basil." He says, his hand tightening at the words. "You don't tell me anything anymore, your hiding things from me, an now..." Tyler stopped himself, not wanting to go on, not wanting to say what was truly on his mind. If she could keep things from him, why couldn't he keep things from her? "Just... Be careful Basil. I would hate for anything bad to happen to you. It would kill me." Tyler stood up straight and looked her in the eyes. "You taught me alot Basil, but why can't you live by the things you have taught me?" He sighs. "I must depart from you. Don't hide from me Basil." Tyler says, slowly backing away. "I miss you." He looks at her for a few more moments before turning and climbing the stairs back up to his dorm. 
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.)   A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:33 am

Basil watches as the boy leaves her, watching him disappear around the bend of the staircase. As soon as he was gone, Basil covered her face with her hands. He was right. She had become something she never had wanted to become. She rubs her face before dropping her hands. What was wrong with her? She shakes her head, getting up from the chair. She didn't know, but she didn't like it. She glances around the empty room. It was empty, but she didn't want to be here, not now. She glances up the stairs which Tyler had taken up to the dorms. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry." She whispers. She stands there for a while before turning and leaving the common room. 

OOC: Haha, forget I said anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.)   A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Well Needed Rest... (open to only Basil and Tyler.)
Page 1 of 1