Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving a mark [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

Leaving a mark [open] Empty
PostSubject: Leaving a mark [open]   Leaving a mark [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:45 pm

Leo almost regretted making that vow to Oreo. Going out with a bang ... what was she thinking? Well, the idea was good, but put into practise ... It required work.
As she eyed a box of fireworks, she went through her options. It didn't have to be anything too big or spectacular ... did it? Just something that left her mark on the school. But what?
Leo picked up a variety pack of Zonko's joke items. All of these were novelty items - stuff for simple pranks. She didn't want a simple prank - Hogwarts saw at least two of them a day.
Leo groaned softly to herself and scratched her forehead. She would have to get inventive.
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: Leaving a mark [open]   Leaving a mark [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:58 pm

A grin spread across her face as she walked down the main street of Hogsmeade, catching a glimpse of a familiar face through the window of Zonko's.
Banging open the door and making her way inside the warmth of the shop, she crept along the aisles making her way towards Leo, pausing every so often at an item that caught her interest. 'Nose-biting teacups ... could come in handy," she muttered to herself, grabbing one and peering at the ordinary looking cup curiously.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Leaving a mark [open]   Leaving a mark [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:04 am

'Nose-biting tea cups,' Leo murmured to herself, oblivious to the outside world. She peered at it, but the flowery-patterned cup got too close to her face. Rather predictably, it struck. Her eyes watering in pain, Leo managed to wrench the teacup off her nose. Pouting, Leo peered at the nearest reflective surface, wincing at the red mark on her nose. 'I like my nose.'
Leo caught sight of some blonde hair over her shoulder in the reflection. She glanced over, doing a double take when she saw who it was. A lazy grin spread and she leant against the shelf. 'Don't hold it to your face,' Leo said casually. She gestured to your nose. 'Or you'll end up like me.'
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: Leaving a mark [open]   Leaving a mark [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:15 am

She had to cover her mouth to keep from bursting out in laughter, a smirk playing on her face. 'Hey there, red-nose. I was actually going to give it as a gift for you, but it seems you were brilliant enough to work out the function of a 'nose-biting' teacup for yourself.' She tossed the teacup in her hand once before putting it back on the shelf quickly, touching her nose instinctively.
'And what might you be up to in a joke shop such as this?' She made her way over next to Leo, a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Leaving a mark [open]   Leaving a mark [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:16 am

He strode down the main street of Hogsmeade cautiously, he had a dark hood covering his entire face so even if someone looked at him, they wouldn't be able to see who he was, he had taken other cautions too. His sable cloak was swinging sideways because of the wind, yearning to be free. He stopped at the entrance to Zonko's and walked right in, hoping there was no one in the shop which he knew, but his face was already covered completely, he was just being paranoid. He started to examine the objects, oblivious to the others.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Leaving a mark [open]   Leaving a mark [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:23 am

'Just what it says on the tin,' Leo said, with a wink. 'Me? Well, you'd never know what sort of goodies you could find in here.' She put down the variety package, sighing slightly. Leo looked at Seeker for a moment, an odd look on her face. There was a pause, a moment of hesitation, before Leo threw herself at Seeker, hugging her tightly.
Slightly embarrassed, Leo backed off. 'I've missed you.' Leo's eyes travelled past Seeker to see a hooded figure stroll into Zonko's. An eyebrow rose.
'There's someone who doesn't want to be seen,' Leo remarked dryly to Seeker, folding her arms. 'Unfortunately, they seem to have done exactly what they needed to do to stand out completely.' Who goes around wearing hooded cloaks in Hogsmeade these days anyway? Well, unless you were in the Hog's Head. But you got all sorts in the Hog's Head, it was to be expected.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Leaving a mark [open]   Leaving a mark [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:28 am

He noticed someone staring at him, he shook it off, the other precaution he had taken was to have the hood stuck there on his head momentarily, so if someone did try to pull it back, they would fail. And he kind of altered his voice too, so it was different, but he didn't need to speak. He smirked and resumed examining the objects, he needed it for tomorrow. A deal with the Weasley twin, he was in on their pranks now strange as it might seem, they had needed him to get some of their supplies. He fished in his pocket for a list of objects and clutched it tightly.
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: Leaving a mark [open]   Leaving a mark [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:32 am

She beamed, pretending not to notice Leo's embarrassment. 'I've missed you, too. We've been so caught up with school stuff; I've barely seen you at all since Halloween!'
Turning at her sister's words to peer at the hooded figure, she narrowed her eyes in mistrust. Anyone she had ever seen wearing a cloak tended to be on the dodgy side, but it wasn't as if wearing one was unseen of. 'Do you reckon it's a student? Maybe a professor?' Her eyes lit up. 'Maybe Snape's finding something to make Potions class even more torturous.'
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: Leaving a mark [open]   Leaving a mark [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:39 am

Indeed, the quiet, mysterious person in the hood certainly did stand out compared to the other occupants of the shop. She could see a bunch of Ravenclaw girls crowded around a sample of frog spawn soap loudly chattering, and Lee Jordan piling his hands full of products - he practically lived in the shop.
'Well, I think we shall just have to try and see who it is then,' she whispered quietly, her eyes following the hooded person.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Leaving a mark [open]   Leaving a mark [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:40 am

Leo restrained the urge to cling to her sister; whether it was just to make sure she was real or to never let her out of her sight, Leo wasn't sure. 'It has been a while,' Leo said, turning away from the figure. 'It would be funny if it was a professor,' Leo laughed, reaching for a tub of Screaming Yo-Yos. She slipped the loop of the string around her finger and flicked her wrist. The yo-yo lived up to its name, letting out a loud shriek that bounced off the walls. A few heads turned, but the shopkeeper barely batted an eyelid. You had to be used to bangs and loud noises in a joke shop.
Nevertheless, Leo quickly replaced the yo-yo with its pals. 'No touchie,' she muttered to herself, shoving her hands into the pockets of her jeans. Her eyes found the hooded figure again, and her eyebrow quirked. 'I doubt it's a professor though,' Leo said, moving along the aisle. 'Build isn't quite right. A student - but who would care about being seen in a joke shop?' Leo wondered out loud. 'Who indeed ...'
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Leaving a mark [open]   Leaving a mark [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:47 am

Hex frowned, shaking his head, he had just heard Leo and someone else, he didn't know who and he couldn't look since the Hood blocked his sight. He didn't turn his head when he heard something scream, a screaming yo-yo, he knew every thing there was about pranks, he had heard the scream more then a dozen times. He strode over to the shopkeeper's desk and placed the list in front of him. After a few moments of reading, the shopkeeper turned to him. "This is quite a lot, you sure about this." Hex just nodded absently, he noticed that the shopkeeper raised his eyebrows at the hood but said nothing. The shopkeeper stood up and went into an other room, probably gathering the items.
Back to top Go down
Seeker Delacour

Seeker Delacour

PostSubject: Re: Leaving a mark [open]   Leaving a mark [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:49 am

She watched carefully as the person dug their hand into a pocket and pulled out a sheet of parchment, but the cloak covered them so completely she couldn't see if in fact they were a student, wearing house robes.
'Well, if they're going undercover, there has to be a reason. Interesting to see what they buy ...' she said absently, still watching the figure at the front desk.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Leaving a mark [open]   Leaving a mark [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:53 am

The shopkeeper returned after a few minutes, with a huge pile of every prank item they had, he wasn't exaggerating when he said it was quite a lot. There was a ghost of a grin on his face but he doubted anyone could see it. He pulled out his money and payed the correct amount which was a bit too expensive but nothing he couldn't handle. The twins had insisted that they pay themselves but they hardly had any money. This wasn't really a favor since he got half of the stash.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Leaving a mark [open]   Leaving a mark [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:29 am

He walked out of the joke ship, still grinning.,
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Leaving a mark [open]   Leaving a mark [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:03 am

Leo raised an eyebrow at the amount of goods the person was recieving. 'Someone's eager. Well, if we get news of an outbreak of chaos, we'll know who it was.' She nodded to the figure now leaving the shop.
Leo turned back to Seeker. 'Anyway. I fancy some chocolate,' she announced, starting to move out of the shop, 'or maybe a Butterbeer. Or maybe both.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving a mark [open]   Leaving a mark [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving a mark [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Zonko's Joke Shop-
Jump to: