Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grieving ...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Grieving ... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:55 am

"The Gryffindor table is as boring as this one." He said simply. "The Hall is quite boring these days." Hex mused out loud.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:57 am

"Do your calling my table boring?" She asked pretending to be offended. She looks down the table. Most of the students had a book out. Only few were in conversation. She shrugs, turning back to Hex. "I do have to agree though..."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:58 am

"Indeed I am." He said, looking down at his watch, swearing under his breath. "Ah, ship, time for charms." He strode out of the Hall at a alarming fast rate.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:01 am

She watched the boy exit the hall before running her finger through her hair. What the heck was that? Apparently, a few of her house mates were wondering the same thing and she looked at them. As they turned away, Basil got up, exiting the hall also. It was boring in there. She could go for a bit of an adventure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grieving ...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Great Hall-
Jump to: