Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Away from the rabble [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Away from the rabble [open] Empty
PostSubject: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:48 am

Lily walked down the steps rather elegantly for a change, not tripping over her feet. She smiled looking in to the noisy hall through the double doors, then turned her face to the front doors. Feeling the cool evening hair blowing through the doors she sat on the stairs, pensive, twirling her hair in an absent-minded manner 'twixt her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:10 am

Val sat on the stairs in the entrance hall, leaning back on her hands, staring at the stars. She found herself looking at the stars very often these days. Maybe they inspired her. She frowned and tied her hair up in a bun. She was really gonna cut that stupid hair off. What was she thinking about anyways ? There were more important things then hair.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:18 am

She shivered slightly realising she'd been daydreaming. Man I must be tired.. she thought to herself, stretching, then looked around her. Noticing Val also on the stairs she smiled "Hey Val!" she greeted cheerfully, wearing a big smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:20 am

She smiled weakly. "Hey Daisy ! Watcha doing here ?" The evning air was chilly, but not cold. It was pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:28 am

She climbed the steps a little to join the girl, "Just.. thinkin' about things. You?" She stretched her neck which was stiff for some odd reason, then rested back on to her arms looking out of the doors in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:32 am

"Watching the stars." She frowned. That sounded too dreamily. She smiled. "What things are ya thinking about ?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:37 am

She smiled, "Well that can be rather relaxing." She chewed on her lip nervously, "Nothing major. Just.. rumors, class, writing, friends... Anything and everything I guess!" She laughed lightly, moving the hair from her eyes and tucking it behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:42 am

"Yeah, I guess so." She shrugged and turned her head to look at Lily. "Thats a lot. Don't make your head explode." She smiled kindly and turned her head again. "Hows class going?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:49 am

She laughed once more at the girl's comment, "Don't worry, there's always a thousand thoughts running full steam ahead in here" she said tapping her forehead. She looked at Val smiling, "Brilliant. I'm back on track to pass with flying colours, and I've even been asked to help out in some of the younger classes!" She grinned, honestly pleased with herself. "How about for you?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:57 am

"Amazing." She said faguely. She had skipped most classes at the begin of the year, and keeping up now was difficult. She wasn't even sure if she was going to save it. She pushed her fingernails in the palms of her hands. Silly her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:25 am

She tilted her head, "Well, that's good I guess." Smiling she slid down the stairs, back to the bottom step, and lay back on to them. "How are things generally with you now?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:32 am

She bit on her lower lip and shrugged. "Just fine." just fine. Her eyes were down, focused on her nails.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:41 am

She rolled her eyes not bothering to look at the girl who was clearly not fine. "Fine. Great. How wonderful." She pulled out a nail file and started working at her nails out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:43 am

"And you ?" Great conversation. A guitly feeling. She swallowed it away and continued looking at her nails. They looked good, since she had done them yesterday. She sighed
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:54 am

She laughed and looked behind her back up to the girl. "Oh i'm sure you've heard about my general well-being and vivaciousness. I've certainly heard enough people talking about it." Smiling she turned back to the doorway, "But yes, generally things are great for me right now."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:56 am

Val blinked and looked at the girl suprised. "No, I haven't heared anything, I'm sorry." She took off her ring and rolled it around. "Good to hear you are doing well."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:05 am

She froze, eyes wide then scrambled back up the stairs to the girl. "Really? You haven't heard a thing?" She stared at Val intensely, "Like.. really?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:06 am

She blinked and noded slowly. "No... Nothing." Appearantly that was weird, or something ? She took the girls chin. "Love, you are staring."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:08 am

A smile spread across her face and she relaxed. Blinking, she looked away, "Oh sorry! It's just.. there's rumors going around about me and.. this guy. Hopefully, if you haven't heard of it, it's not spread too much." She sat down next to the girl and smiled kindly at her.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:11 am

She smiled mischievously and looked at her friend. "I might not have heared about it, but you are going to tell me now !"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:19 am

Lily laughed, "Well seeing as it's you.." She lowered her voice to slightly louder than a whisper. "I came back from meeting up with an old friend, Erik in Gryff? My year? Don't know if you know him.. Anywho I got to the great hall the other day looking a little.. messy. Tangled hair.. skewed robes.. No biggie I thought. But there was of course a reason I was in such a state." She smiled cheekily, "After you left the trophy room I did not. I stayed with him there. We did a little duelling and.. I guess you could say.. extra-curricular activities. But it's not what everyone's making it out to be! Just a li'l.. rough and tumble, not well.. you know." Her cheeks flushed a little red as she spoke, "But everyone knows I've 'only got eyes for one man' right?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:24 am

Val laughed softly and ruffled her friends hair. "You can't just come out of a room with a cute boy, looking all messed up, if you are in a 'relationship' with Lestrange." She continued laughing. "Ah well, if thats all... No one can prove, right ?" She smiled and looked on her watch. "What ? It is that late ?" She jumped on her feet and kissed her friend quickly on her cheek. "See you, love !" And she ran to her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:28 am

She laughed, "I hope they can't.." she said grinning. She waved as the girl ran off to the dorms and quickly shifted her position on the stairs as people started piling out of the great hall and headed off to their dorms. Once the crowd thinned out a little she joined the throng heading towards the Gryffindor dorms, and pleasant smile plastered on her face.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:41 am

Losers.
He glared at some students who were blocking the hall door. Like there was no other place to talk, they were standing there like imbeciles. He coughed first, they didn't move, then he had to physically pushed them away.
He finally entered the hall, really annoyed. If he didn't have coffee now, he could explode.
He saw Lily sitting by herself and gestured with his hand so she would come to him.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:45 am

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Vine and her smile widened as she headed over to him, in the opposite direction of the students she had intended to join. As she reached him she became aware of herself, had she really just gone over to him because she was beckoned? She shrugged the feeling away, shivering slightly. "Hello Mr Lestrange." She greeted him formally, even giving a slight curtsey, then laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away from the rabble [open]   Away from the rabble [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Away from the rabble [open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Entrance Hall-
Jump to: