Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Talk with A Friend. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

A Talk with A Friend. (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   A Talk with A Friend. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:28 pm

She reached out and placed a hand on the girl's arm, a look of concern on the face that had moments ago been occupied by a grin. "Everything's gonna be okay. Just.. don't worry yourself about anything." She spoke soothingly, with kindness. Worry showed in her eyes as she watched her friend.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   A Talk with A Friend. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:32 pm

Basil shook her head in her arms. No. Nothing was going to be alright. Nothing. She buried her head deeper into her arms, wanting to disappear...
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   A Talk with A Friend. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:35 pm

Lily lifted her head and once more noticed the group of Hufflepuffs looking at her. "Oh for goodness sake, find somethin' else to talk about!" She shouted and them coldly. She softened her voice once more, "Bas, I don't think it's gonna do you any good hiding your head like that.. At least, it's not gonna help whatever the situation is."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   A Talk with A Friend. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:38 pm

"How do you know?" She said, her voice coming out muffled. She raised her head, resting her chin on her arms. "How do you know?" She repeated herself. "I don't even know what the situation is, so how do I know hiding my head won't help?" After those words, Basil's face disappeared into her arms once more.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   A Talk with A Friend. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:47 pm

She smiled kindly and listened to the girl with sympathy. "Because hiding your head don't make you invisible Sweetie." Lily yanked the girls arms so the she couldn't hide herself. "Sorry for touchin' you but you're irritating me. You need to figure out what it is that's got you in this state in order to figure out how to fix it."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   A Talk with A Friend. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:49 pm

Basil flinched as the girl touched her. She held her head up with her hands looking at the Gryffindor. "I don't know anything." She replied. "I really don't."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   A Talk with A Friend. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:55 pm

She shrugged, "Well get a grip and firgure it out. There's so much fun you could be havin'" As sge spoke she waved to a 7th year Gryffindor lad across the room and winked at the girl in front of her. "Live a little Sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   A Talk with A Friend. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:59 pm

Basil rubs her face. "That's easy for you to say." She sighed looking up at the ceiling. "Who was that?" She asked after a while, curious of who she had waved to.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   A Talk with A Friend. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:11 pm

She slammed her hands on the table frustrated. "You know what! It's not as easy as you think." she spat out. Realising she was going to end up bringing her own problems to the plate she quickly recovered and smiled, "sorry, oh him.. he's.. the friend I spent most of the evenin' with.." A little smile played on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   A Talk with A Friend. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:14 pm

Basil blinked at the girl. "Oh... I see." She folded her arms on the table once more and layed her head down, keeping a close eye on Lily.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   A Talk with A Friend. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:23 pm

She shrugged and laughed lightly, "Oh c'mon Bas, you gotta learn to live a little. You never know what fun you'll find." She winked at the Gryffindor she knew as Erik across the room and bit her lip to hide her grin. "You can't have a problem with that surely?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   A Talk with A Friend. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:25 pm

She lifted her eyes to see the girl. "Why do you say it like that?" Basil glanced across the room to the Gryffindor that seemed to have Lily's attention. She shook her head, returning her attention to Lily.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   A Talk with A Friend. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:32 pm

Lily smiled innocently, "Say it how Sweetie?" She popped a few grapes in to her mouth grinning at the girl. "I honestly don't know what you're talking about..."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   A Talk with A Friend. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:36 pm

Basil rolls her eyes. "Oh, yeah. Act like the little innocent girl now." She sighs. "I think you know exactly what I'm talking about..."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   A Talk with A Friend. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:41 pm

"N'awwh but I'm awfully innocent!" She smiled, "The whole, you thing? Well c'mon now. We all know you've been spending a lot of alone time with one Mr Black. You must've been havin' some kinda fun." She winked and laughed. "At least, that's what I'm assuming you meant by your question."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   A Talk with A Friend. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:45 pm

Basil feels her face burn. She bites her lip hoping Lily wouldn't notice. "I don't know what your talking about." She taps her fingers on the table. "Let's say I did though. What do you mean by 'fun' exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   A Talk with A Friend. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:51 pm

She smiled seeing the girl blush, "Course you don't." The smile turned in to a grin, "You know what fun is. Surely you've been getting close and personal by now? You must've kissed right? Wait.. I know you've kissed. That is what I call fun sweetie." She laughed and leaned forward resting her chin in her hands, raising an eyebrow. "That and more."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   A Talk with A Friend. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Basil shrugs. "Yeah. Maybe. So what?"She asks, her yes glancing around the hall.

OOC: Sorry. I locked my iPod again.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   A Talk with A Friend. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:28 pm

She rolled her eyes, "You're so innocent. Just, think about it. Sitting nicely and having a peck every now and then is nowhere near as much fun as rolling around getting to know each other all too well." She laughed looking over at Erik. "Sure I might not be finding fun with the right people.. But you've got Lucifer. Be more free, don't guard yourself. Do that and fun'll come your way in whichever form it thinks best suited."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   A Talk with A Friend. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:53 pm

Basil raises an eyebrow at the girl. What? She nods anyways, bot quite undeerstanding what was going on.

OOC: Ugh... Sorry again
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   A Talk with A Friend. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:56 pm

She smiled then stood, finishing the grapes. "I must leave you now Bas. A girl's gotta get her beauty sleep sweetie." She winked and laughed before leaning over the table seriously, "You should be going too. To the dorms." Waving she turned on her heels and head straight to the doors, blowing a kiss towards Erik as she passed through the doors. A voice rang in the back of her head, You're playing with fire Lily! it screamed at her, yet she chose to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   A Talk with A Friend. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:56 pm

ooc Bedtime.. 5am.. gotta be up in 3 and a half hours... Na'night! <3
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   A Talk with A Friend. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:00 pm

Basil looked up at Lily. "Oh, yeah. I probably should..." She says watching the girl leave the hall. "She and that boy are going to get in trouble. One way or another they will." He says after seeing the interaction between the two. She shook her head and rested her forehead down on the table.

Ooc: Night Lils
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   A Talk with A Friend. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Talk with A Friend. (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2