Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]

Go down 
+2
Tiger Lily Candell
Brodie Naya Davies
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:53 am

She raised an eyebrow at Ruby's lack of response to her smile, but shrugged it off giving her another smile as Vine spoke. Lily eyed the Ravenclaw girl, not recognising her, but turned her attention away rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:56 am

She followed their gazes and shrugged indifferently. "Her name is Tiger" She said then lowered her voice, leaning closer to them "I am pretty sure she is some kind of mix-breed. Just a tip off" Ruby says, tapping her nose then sitting back.

"Cute? Lestrange?" She snorts, eyeing Lily with distaste. "If it's not OK, what do you expect me to do? Fight you?" Ruby shakes her head and laughs "I am a tolerant person. I mean, look at this place. I am still here. I am sure I can deal with a wannabe Gryffindor" She finishes with a smile to Lily, the insult had given her the will to tease her even more.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:58 am

He smiled back at the girl, listening to Ruby, "Hmm interesting name that is, Tiger." he turned to face them both and winked at Ruby, "Lily is going to be a Lestrange next year, you won't call her a wannabe then." he said.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:04 am

She stayed silent, not wanting to comment on the girl's words, even though they had struck a chord. She merely glared at her for a moment, then turned her attention back to the Ravenclaw girl. Tiger.. Different she thought, watching the girl. A smirk found it's way on to her lips with Vine's words and she bit her lip to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily Candell

Tiger Lily Candell

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:08 am

Tiger's eyes widened as she heard the word Lestrange mentioned. Why would they be talking about them? The name was notorious, she had of course heard of it. Perhaps they were related? She watched the group with fresh eyes, her head slightly tilted to one side.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:09 am

"Yes... and she isn't orange and black. She could start a whole house of her own."

"Ah, I see." Ruby said, her gaze flitting to Lily. She'd agreed to that? She didn't know what she was walking into. Whilst Vine was off plotting, travelling, scheming, what would she be doing? Sitting at home looking after their perfect children? Attending to his every need like a waitress? She just couldn't see it. Ruby felt sorry for her. Oh well, she was a pureblood. And decent looking, they'd make cute kids.

"Great. I've always wanted to plan a wedding." She told them. It was the truth, in her world, weddings were the celebration of bringing more purebloods into the wizarding world. They were huge and lavish.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:11 am

(( All this wedding talk.... :D ))
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:11 am

With a large smile, the Irish boy crossed the door and into the Great Hall. After a long, good night's sleep like last night's, he felt more like he usually was again. The boy was almost tempted to skip into the room, but decided against it. Instead, he was giving exuberant greetings to everyone he knew on the way to his seat before plopping down on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:14 am

"No need to hurry, first I must get a good position in the ministry or..open a new shop in Knockturn Alley, then we will find Lily's family, I will meet them and then Lily is going to meet my mother. If she agrees, it will happen. Lily has been really good to me, nothing like.." he trailed off, he couldn't even say her name anymore. "I trust your taste, Rowle."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:14 am

ooc :D
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily Candell

Tiger Lily Candell

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:15 am

Tiger glanced up as she heard a Gryffindor boy's voice. No way, she thought, is that someone being cheerful here? Impressive. She hadn't seen him before, but he seemed friendly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:20 am

Lily's eyes flicked to the Gryffindor table as Rory sat down and smiled upon seeing his good mood. She turned back to the Slytherins, and added to their comments "I'm sure it will all work out wonderfully." She smiled kindly once more, though her mind wandered to think about what Vine had been referring to. She raised an eyebrow but made no comment.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:24 am

"Your mother..." Ruby says slowly "Does she like red hair?" She wonders, sparing a look over to the other weird Gryffindor she'd seen around. Well actually, they were all weird. No matter. Actually, Ruby thought Lily would make a fantastic trophy wife.

"Um..." Ruby begins awkwardly as Vine mentions Knockturn Alley. Her cheeks start to turn red, she was stupid... but if she didn't tell now, it'd only cause more trouble for her later. "I need to tell you something, Lestrange."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:27 am

As soon as he hit the bench, Rory dived for anything sweet. He pulled a few sugary teats to himself, stuffing one into his mouth rather ungracefully. Looking around, he grinned and waved to his cousin from seat, fighting the pasty into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:32 am

He narrowed his eyes slightly and frowned, "Ok..Listening." he said, leaning into her.
He hoped it wasn't one of her jokes.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:35 am

Lily turned her attention completely away from the two Slytherins, facing her body away from them, at least that way they could have some kind of private conversation. She laughed watching Rory across the hall and waved back to him grinning.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:38 am

She watched the interaction between Lily and Rory for a moment, where they friends, related?

Eventually she looked back at Vine and squirmed uncomfortably, looking at the table "I... lost it" She grumbles, barely audible. Why was she being such a wimp? Ruby squared her shoulders and looked him straight in the eyes, pulling herself together. "I lost it. I lost the comb, Vine." She said clearly then leant away, arranging her hair so that she felt hidden behind it.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:42 am

With a grin of triumph, the boy swallowed the pastry, much to it's disdain. It made an uncomfortable lump in throat though. He reached blindly for a drink to wash the sugary treat away. He brought a random cup to his mouth. He coughed a bit and sputtered, glaring down at the drink. Unsweetened coffe? Gross. No milk or anything. He waved away the protests of whoever the cup belonged to, apologizing and stuffing another sweet into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:44 am

Vine paused and started laughing, "I can't..f.. I can't believe you." he said, lowering his voice, "Look, I don't care if it kills someone, I don't want it to kill us, you, me..Lily." he said, frowning, "Where did you lose it? How?" he ran his hand through his hair and stared at the table.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:49 am

Ruby breathed a sigh of relief, but she wasn't at the laughing stage yet. "I'm being serious" She whined, this had been bothering her for the last 24 hours.

"I don't know" She spoke quiet, helplessly. "I kept it in my pocket... it could be anywhere in the castle. I've looked everywhere. Really, everywhere. I've tried summoning charms, but they wont work of course." Ruby pushed her hair out of her face, feeling safe since she wasn't going to get yelled at in front of everyone. "But... if someone finds it." She began more confidently, her eyes lighting up. "How would they know it is us? With a monster and the heir of Slytherin on the loose?"

"Ah, I see."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:53 am

She watched her cousin for a little while laughing at him as he ate and drank. Upon hearing her name she turned her attention back to the Slytherins. Lily listened to Ruby speak, and eyed the pair curiously and raised an eyebrow. "Hm? What are you two talking about?" She tilted her head slightly and pursed her lips in questioning.
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:53 am

Tyler walks into the great hall, his head bent into a book. Researching. He had been researching for the past few days. His friend had given him the book and had said nothing more. But he knew what to do with it. He always knew what to do with books. He sits down at the Ravenclaw table, setting the book down in front of him. Only then does he lift his head to look about the hall.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:00 pm

He shook his head and smiled at Lily, "Nothing important, Lily. Slytherin business" he said and turned to face Ruby once more, trying to find a way out of this, "I know, no one can trace it back to use but you need to be careful, we can accidentally touch it...Well, touching won't do anything, you need to use it on your hair. Use your brain and find out, Rowle. I want to use it on someone I know or I can use not a random person, especially not a slytherin. Or..Thorn."
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:07 pm

"I don't think I dropped it though. I would have heard it. The floors are all stone. The only time I took it out of my pocket was when I was sleeping or bathing. What if someone stole it?" She trailed off, trying to think of any other possible ways it could have gone missing. "Thorn is not stupid enough to pick up a random comb and use it on her hair... Well, at least not without cleaning it... ew.... never mind." Ruby shook her head, her thoughts were wandering.

She looked from Vine to Lily, actually glad that she knew nothing about the cursed objects. Use her brain? She supposed she could do that...
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:12 pm

Lily shrugged, she carried on listening to them but didn't really care what they were talking about. It didn't involve her. She watched another young Ravenclaw enter the room, head in a book. Typical she thought, and laughed to herself. She thought back to the book she had given to Lucifer earlier in the day, wondering if her had read it. She'd found it rather amusing, books about witches and wizards that were written by muggles gave insight as to how they saw magic, and she'd always enjoyed reading them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next