Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remington Zabini

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini Empty
PostSubject: Remington Zabini   Remington Zabini I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:53 pm

Name: Remington Brahman Zabini
House: Ravenclaw
Blood status: Pureblood

Appearance: Remington is tall and slim, bordering on gangly, with dark hair and a fringe that hangs over his green eyes. He is fascinated by time and so is never seen without his treasured pocket watch, which he keeps clipped to him via a chain at all times. He occasionally plays with it when he's thinking, or bored. When he talks, he is extremely animated and uses a whole lot of hand gestures to emphasise his point. When he walks, he's very buoyant and rarely walks without a bit of a swagger.

Personality: Remington is what you would call a free spirit. He is very energetic and always on the move. He has a tendency to get distracted easily and he can't stay in the same spot for too long, always fidgeting if he has to be still. Being a Zabini, he grew up in a very pro-pureblood household and is therefore inclined to prejudice against muggle-borns. Despite this, he is very cheerful, a little rash and eccentric and is not afraid to show his emotions.

Remington is extremely clever and he knows this. He has very keen eyesight, a brilliant memory, and is not afraid to show off his knowledge, appearing smug and boastful at times. However, because of this, he is easily bored, and constantly craves action and excitement in order to keep him happy. He is often harsh with those who are too slow to figure things out. His personality and the personality of his childhood friend Dimitri Carrow complement each other and Dimitri is often the only one Remington can stand for long periods of time.

Backstory: Wouldn't you like to know? (code for: I have written it, but I can't tell you.)
Back to top Go down

Remington Zabini
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Letters from Hogwarts :: Character Cast-
Jump to: