Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bit of trouble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Bit of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Bit of trouble   Bit of trouble I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:23 am

Fidgeting a bit, Rory sat in his head of houses office. For the moment, the professer had left him in the room alone. He could tell she was disapointed, he could see it. This was the first time Rory had been out of bed at night. Or at least the first time caught. In all his years at the school, the Irish boy tried to obey as many rules as possible. Though, some rules just could not be obeyed. But James had dared him! What was he supposed to do? With a sigh, he pushed the hair from his eyes and waited for his professer's return.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Bit of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of trouble   Bit of trouble I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:41 am

With quick steps, Valery hurried to the Office of McGonagall. A second year gryff had attacked two of his classmates. With a lot of effort, she could get them off each other, but she had to report it. Nobody was hurt, luckily. She peered in the Office but didn't see McGonagall. She did see a boy sitting. "Exuse me. Do you know when the professor is back ?" She asked, entering the office.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Bit of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of trouble   Bit of trouble I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:45 am

The boy waited in the office, though not very patiently. He wanted to know what punishment he would get. He also wanted whatever speach his head of house was going to give him be over quickly. The sound of approaching footsteps broke the silence in the room. He turned in his chair and grinned. "Hey Val. 'fraid I don' know when she'll be back."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Bit of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of trouble   Bit of trouble I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:53 am

"Oh hey Rory." Tiredly she goes with her hand trough her hair. "You don't know ? Oh well. I guess I should wait for her then."She sat down on the chair next to Rory and sighed deeply. "What a day."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Bit of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of trouble   Bit of trouble I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:00 am

He noded the girl as she sat down. The boy studied her tired appearance for a moment or two. "Long day, eh? Kids givin' ye trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Bit of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of trouble   Bit of trouble I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:05 am

"yes, way too long. I only slept 2 hours. Potion class isn't helping with that. And I had already two fights, an attack from Peeves and some more."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Bit of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of trouble   Bit of trouble I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 am

He stared at the girl as she spoke. He whistled softly. "Sounds li'e ye need t' take a break, lass. Ye're runnin' yeself ragged ye are." He shook his head. "I ain't to fond o' Potions neither. Or Peeves for t'at matter."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Bit of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of trouble   Bit of trouble I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:26 am

She pursed her lips. "No one's fond of Peeves. A break ? I have no time for a break." She turned around in her chair, to look if McGonagall was coming already.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Bit of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of trouble   Bit of trouble I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:31 am

He laughed a bit and noded. "Ain't t'at t'e truth. Ain't no one 'o like t'e git." He followed the girl's gaze out.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Bit of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of trouble   Bit of trouble I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:34 am

After turning back around, she leaned back and went with her hand trough her hair again. "He's the only one who likes him."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Bit of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of trouble   Bit of trouble I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:38 am

The boy chuckled again and noded his head. "Yeah, 's right."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Bit of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of trouble   Bit of trouble I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:40 am

A yawn came up and she quickly slapped her hand for her mouth. "I think I'm gonna sleep early tonight." She said to the boy with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Bit of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of trouble   Bit of trouble I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:42 am

He grinned and noded. "T'at'll do ye good, lass."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Bit of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of trouble   Bit of trouble I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:44 am

"Lass ?" Her eyebrow raised while she was looking at the boy. She chuckled. "Oh, by the way/ You aren't too much in trouble, right ?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Bit of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of trouble   Bit of trouble I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:58 am

He noded. "Lass." He confirmed, smiling a bit. "I don' thin' so. I thin' McGonagall's more mad t'at it was me who was out 'n about rather t'en t'e actual broken rule, ye know?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Bit of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of trouble   Bit of trouble I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:09 am

She snorted. "Ah, you're a good boy ? Was this your first time t sneak around at the evening ? And what did your cousin say about your loss ?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Bit of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of trouble   Bit of trouble I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:24 am

Ooc - Sorry, I can't stay awake any more. I'm falling asleep already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bit of trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of trouble   Bit of trouble I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bit of trouble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: McGonagall's Office-
Jump to: