Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Letters to Amazing Me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Letters to Amazing Me Empty
PostSubject: Letters to Amazing Me   Letters to Amazing Me I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:43 am

Lockhart was sitting at his office when his owl swooped in to bring him more letters, he opened the first one,
Dear Gilderoy Lockhart,
My wife is currently obsessed with you, she even dresses up like you! I am getting worried. What is wrong with her?
Yours Sincerely,
Desperate Husband.

Lockhart laughed and took out his quill,

Dear Desperate Husband,
No there is nothing wrong with your wife, she is suffering of 'over fascination syndrome'. Many have fallen under this spell of mine, it is not temporary, I am afraid. I will try to find the reason but you can't go against nature, can you? Take care, I am sending you some tips about my amazing smile and skin, maybe you should follow them.
- Gilderoy Lockhart.

Attaches the tip:
- Tip: use a little honey in with your Lockhart Hair Amazingness Potion to give your hair that perfect shine. Not too much though, you don't want to blind others with your Gilderoy imitation. In extreme cases, people might faint after seeing your new hair, thanks to Gilderoy Lockhart, use the attached charm to wake them up.
Back to top Go down
Storme

Storme

PostSubject: Re: Letters to Amazing Me   Letters to Amazing Me I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:59 am

Storme walked in to hand in her extremely late homework, "Here you are Profess-What the heck are you writing?!" she asked, peeking over his shoulder. She sniggered, aloud. "Like anyone would follow those ideas!" unfortunately, she spoke audibly, and Lockhart was not happy.
"Detention. Now. How dare you accuse my spectacular looks! Storme groaned. Another detention?
Back to top Go down
http://stormes-dungeon.blogspot.com
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters to Amazing Me   Letters to Amazing Me I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:20 am

O o ch: 'Tis not even the second year anymore, my friend. And that was god modding. I think. I've done some of it so I probably know. ~.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters to Amazing Me   Letters to Amazing Me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letters to Amazing Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: DADA Office-
Jump to: