Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you mean missing?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

What do you mean missing? Empty
PostSubject: What do you mean missing?   What do you mean missing? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:59 pm

Kaila and Tor had parted ways a while back. Kaila was just outside the Great Hall now, making her way to where the feast was to be. She walked by herself, a book clutched to her chest. She meant to read while they waited for the first years to arrive. She paused when she heard her name called over the crowd.
Both relief and annoyance hit her to see familiar, dark red curls. Relief because perhaps Percy meant to make things like they used to be, and annoyance at the reminder of his current behaviour. So now he wants to talk to me, she thought bitterly. He had been ignoring her owls, blowing off their plans, and even when she had been staying in his house, he had locked himself inside his room, ignoring her the entire stay. To say she was annoyed was an understatement. She thought perhaps the stress of starting school had gotten to him. There had to be a reason he was being so secretive. He walked over to her. "Where were you?" He asked, sounding mad. It took all her will not to roll her eyes at him. "I was looking for you." He still sounded bitter. She bit back the retort on her tongue. He didn't seem all that interested when she saw him on Platform 9 3/4. "Ron wasn't on the train." He said finally. Her eyebrows shot up.
"What? What do you mean, I saw him with you at the station?"
"I don't know, but he wasn't there. I looked all over. Both him and Harry are missing."
"Harry?"
"Potter! He was with us."
"You aren't serious."
"Do I look like I'm joking?" He didn't. He was scowling, obviously still mad at her. They had spent every train ride together, sans this one. The boy had undoutably sat alone, Kaila being the only one who ever sat by him on the train, not even his own siblings sat with him. Together, albiet in silence, they searched the crowds, not finding their targets at all. After a while the crowd began to peter down as everyone entered the hall. They were both forced to give up their search and enter the hall, to their respective table.
Back to top Go down

What do you mean missing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Entrance Hall-
Jump to: