Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Feast and Lockhart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:15 pm

She giggled and pushed Blood off her. "you mean, I am comfertable." She looked at the ceiling too. "So wonderfull. I love magic."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:20 pm

A small smile creeps over my face and ignoring the people looking at us and pointing I look up at the false sky and laugh. "You know how Muggles believe in a god? I think the reason why Wizards don't really have these beliefs are because magic is our god.. " I say as I take in the breathtaking sight of the perfect rendition of the night skies.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:29 pm

She sighed and looked at Blood. "Wow. You're so... Amazing." she looked back at the ceiling. "I think you are right. They had to make up something for the things that happened." She shook her head. "muggles."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:35 pm

I snort. "Baby, I know" I sigh and follow the slow path of a cloud over the brightly light sky. "Muggles are pretty niffty actually they've come up with so many ways to replace magic in their daily lives.. those telly things and those flying cars. It's strange how much they can accomplish without magic.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:44 pm

She smirked. "I know you know." She turned on her belly. "They are. But they are kind of stupid too, they just won't accept there's magic." Shebpursed her lips. "But they have so many great replacemens !"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:48 pm

I hum an affirmative and place an arm behind my head as support. "I wonder when Dumbledore's going to make his speech, I'm tired.. " I yawn as if to validate my sentence and glance up at the Teachers. I could barely make it out through the students head, which was a good thing because it meant they couldn't see us in turn.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:52 pm

She smiled. "Me too, after that we can make fun. Lets have a party in the Common Room." Her smile widens in a grin. "I'm up for some drinks and dancing."
Back to top Go down
Wendy Rain

Wendy Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Before Lily waved back at her, someone at the Slytherin table caught her attention. It was Valery, or 'Val', as everyone called her. Wendy was always hesitant in calling people by their nicknames. She wasn't sure how good of a friend you had to be to shorten someone's name, and when she tried, the little girl found it sounded weird coming out of her mouth. Valery waved at her. Valery waved at her! The crazy but amazingly cool Slytherin - there was no doubt about it, there was something so cool about her - waved at her! Valery had been nice to her, although she had suddenly left without saying anything.

Wendy grinned and waved back at Valery, who was now - so cool! - on the ground. Wendy would never dare doing anything like that, but she wished she could. The twelve year old already felt content now, but she felt even better when Lily also waved at her, gave her a thumbs up - what a move! - and smiled. She was só going to hang out with the old students this year!

She hadn't even noticed that the desserts had appeared, happy as she was that the older people hadn't ignored her. Her 'friends' seemed a bit surprised at Wendy clearly knowing Valery and Lily. They also seemed impressed. Wendy smirked. This year was going to be a-ma-zing! And so...cool! She really needed a replacement for the word 'cool'. Only the twelve year olds said that. But what?
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:59 pm

"Do you know what tired means? It means I want to sleep not have a party" I snort and shake my head. Sometimes Val could be a bit thick. I turn on my side and flick her head lightly. I give her a toothy grin and wink as if saying 'whatcha gonna do about it?'
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:26 am

"You can sleep always." She grinned. "Sleep the whole weekend." She blinked. "Hey !" She bowed forwards and tickles Blood.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:30 am

My face freezes and I push her away forcefully. I look at her with cold eyes and a stoney expression. "No. Do not tickle me." I get up and sit down at the table the good mood gone.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 am

She shruged and kept lying on the floor. Dumbledore started talking and she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:47 am

After Dumbledores speech which I hadn't been paying attention to ended. I get up and make my way through the crowd of students. I just wanted to get to bed as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:58 am

She almost got walked over when Dumbledore stopped talking. She rolled over. "Shoo, watch out. I'm lying here." She waved at a couple of friends and smiled. She didn't want to go to the Common Room yet.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:32 am

She smiled as the crowds moved out in to the corridor, hearing the familiar 'first years follow me' from each house. she lazily followed with the stragglers, hovering at the doors not really wanting to go to her common room just yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Feast and Lockhart    The Feast and Lockhart  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Feast and Lockhart
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3