Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:57 am

She puts a couple of galloens on the table. "Something with fish in it please."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:33 am

She grins and picks up the galleons going over to the innkeeper. She orders two fish and chips and soon brings them back to the table. "Here you go, Pumpkin. And I'm not even going to flick the fish at you." She digs in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:35 am

She chuckles and eats at a more sedated pace. "You are going to choke like that and then where would I be?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:40 am

"You're a witch," she answers with her mouth full. "You can save me before I die."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:42 am

She fidgets slightly. "I don't really know any life saving spells. And you shouldn't talk with your mouth full, you are spewing chewed fish everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:48 am

She swallows the rest of her food. "Oh, sorry about that." She flicks off a few bits that had gotten on the table. "And I thought you of all people would know some kind of life saving spells." She shrugs then starts eating slower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:50 am

She couldn't help but frown slightly. "Me of all people?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:55 am

"Well... you seem to be in so many life threatening situations."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:56 am

She shifts uncomfortably and pushes her fries around. "I don't use life saving spells."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:59 am

"Ok, my uncomfortable friend. Continue eating and I will stop questioning you." She finishes off her last piece of fish then begins attacking her fries. "This was an absolutely delicious meal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:05 am

She grins at CC and continues with her meal pushing her fries off her plate and stares at them for a second before nibbling on her fish. "Hey CC?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:06 am

"What's up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:08 am

"What are you gonna do about the manor? The headaches I get from there are killing me. Can't you put wards up or something?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:13 am

"What? Why are you getting headaches?" she asks concerned for Pumpkin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:16 am

"I'm assuming that animals are walking all over it. I can sense if something enters or leaves the property but not what or who, maybe if you put your magical signature there I'll be able to tell if you are there or not but hey." She shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:21 am

"Hmm... that's interesting." She shrugs. "I'll go out there sometime before leaving for Egypt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:27 am

"Will you send me an owl before you go? My duties there has been lacking." She finishes her fish. "Do you think I can get a room here?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:29 am

"There are usually rooms available. And I'll send you an owl, don't worry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:30 am

She nods. "Is he... erm... discreet?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:34 am

She frowns. "Yes. You kinda have to be with those who come here. Just don't bring in too much trouble. He won't thank me if one of my friends brings in trouble."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:38 am

She sniggers. "I'll try not too." And heads off to the counter to pay for a room. After she has payed she limped back to CC but didn't take a seat. "I think I'll head upstairs to rest. Should I owl your books to here or somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:38 am

ooc I tihnk Im gonna go to bed now CC, take care <3
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:42 am

ooc: Ok good night! <3

"Here would be fine. My friend there will keep them for me. I'll see you later, Pumpkin."
She opens up her history textbook and continues reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:43 am

She nods at CC and makes her way up the stairs in into her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]   Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting up with a Friend [open mainly for Pumpkin unless someone else has a reasonable explanation for being there]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2