Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer Holidays. [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cel
Admin
Cel

Summer Holidays. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Summer Holidays. [open]   Summer Holidays. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:25 pm

Cecilia awoke with a start in one of the beds of the Leaky Cauldron. She mumbled incoherently and covered her eyes to shield them from the light that was streaming into the room. She didn't remember much of escaping from the Kings' Cross Station - only that she did and that she had some how wound up here.
"Please tell me I didn't drink anything suspicious that made me lose my memory," She muttered to no one, pushing hair out of her eyes. She must have paid for the room somehow though. Cecilia stared up at the ceiling of them room before eventually finding the strength to move. She tumbled out of bed, got ready, and blearily wandered down the stairs.
"Afternoon, sunshine," Tom said, chuckling at the 'I-hate-waking-up' expression on her face. "Want anything to eat?"
"Afternoon...?" Cel said, wearily. She had slept for ages.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays. [open]   Summer Holidays. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:58 pm

Cecilia had some of the soup that was on the Day's Specials and sat down while Tom recounted how she got there to her. "I was jus' strollin' down the street ye' see?" He said, as if telling this grand tale about dragons and so on and so forth. "And I saw ye' just sitting against one of the walls, playing with one of 'em muggle coins. An' I thought, she mus' be lost - cause ya looked a bit dazed, see?" Cecilia nodded - she'd been caught up in all the excitement of escaping her family that she'd forgotten to think about where she was going to go.
"An' so I went over to ya an' offered ye a place at me pub," He continued. "Ye refused at firs' - said there migh' be other Notts in there. But I assured ye that the Notts generally didn't even visi' me pub - so eventually you accepted. An' then ye slept for ages." He eyed her suspiciously, "What's goin' on that ye want to be avoiding the Notts - ye own family?"
Cecilia hesitated, "I ran away last summer, and I didn't want to go back this summer - plus I wanted to see what the muggle world was like."
"Yeah, a lot of wizards and witches are slightly curious - not as curious as that Arthur Weasley though, ain't that righ'?" Tom grinned toothily and turned away to serve another customer.
Cel finished off her soup - the whole holidays to herself. Where would she go?
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays. [open]   Summer Holidays. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:01 pm

She spun a coin on the table and stood, "Come on, Luc. Let's go somewhere." She frowned, she'd already seen enough of Diagon Alley already. Perhaps she would explore London? Or maybe Knockturn Alley? She headed for the door and pushed it open, "Thanks Tom. I'll be back later."
The door closed as the coin landed with a clunk on the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays. [open]   Summer Holidays. [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Holidays. [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: