Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is that awful noise? [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cel
Admin
Cel

What is that awful noise? [open] Empty
PostSubject: What is that awful noise? [open]   What is that awful noise? [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:50 pm

Cecilia Nott had been casually walking along the second floor corridor when she heard an ungodly wail from around the corner. She cursed, speeding up just in case someone had hexed Neville Longbottom again or something along those lines. She found herself in a run down bathroom. An out of order notice was plastered onto the door but it seemed like someone had shredded half of it off to use for... what? Toilet paper? Who knew.
On the window sill sat a ghost, staring out into the distance as she opened her mouth to continue wailing.
"Myrtle!" Cecilia protested, covering her ears. "What are you doing?!"
"Singing," the ghost replied, haughtily. "About death."
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Cel
Admin
Cel

What is that awful noise? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is that awful noise? [open]   What is that awful noise? [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:15 am

Cecilia gave Myrtle a look - clearly she'd never been any sort of choir or anything, but she wasn't about to tell Myrtle that she couldn't sing because then the girl would start crying. She didn't know which was worse.
Instead she looked around the bathroom - this place had been out of order since forever. There'd been no attempt to fix it. "Why don't they fix this place up?" She asked, frowning down at the rather damp floor.
"Because I live here," Myrtle replied, smirking. "Who'd want to go into a bathroom when there's a ghost lurking around?"
"You make a good point," Cecilia nodded. "Why do you choose to hang around here anyway?"
"Because this is where I died." The girl replied in a rather matter of fact way before giving Cecilia a defensive stare. "Do you have a problem with that?"
"Not at all- I'm sorry." Cecilia stammered, taken aback. How had Myrtle died in a bathroom at Hogwarts? Had she drowned herself or something? "Listen, I should really go." She headed for the exit. "Sorry for interrupting you."
Myrtle nodded and watched her leave and as Cecilia turned down the corridor again, she could hear the wail start back up.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net

What is that awful noise? [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (out of order)-
Jump to: