Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:06 am

She leaves the great hall and walks up to the common room. She figured she could read by the fire while waiting for bed time. She answers the riddle easily and goes in to sit by the fire. Taking out the book from her cloak, she begins reading.

ooch: Come on out of hiding, Captain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:12 am

From the corner of the common room Lemon watches CC walk in. She laughs to herself as CC takes a seat by the fire. Even with glasses she can be a bit blind. Screwing up a piece of parchment, Lemon throws it at her.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:14 am

She jumps as a piece of parchment hits her head and turns around glaring, only to see Lemon. She rolls her eyes and gestures for her to come over by the fire. She was too comfortable to move herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:17 am

Lazy, she thinks, dragging herself up from her nice, comfy, chair. Over by the fire she gives some scrawny looking first year boy the heave ho from his chair and drops into it.
"Hi," -smiles-
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:21 am

She watches Lemon kick a first year out of his chair and grins. Luckily we were never in a position of power. We would use and abuse it.
"Hello, there. How are you today, Lemon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:26 am

"I don't know," she replies with a shrug, "A bit bummed out from the other night." She watches CC's reaction carefully. Lemon didn't know if it was her imagination or if things had changed since they last saw each other on the Astronomy Tower.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:28 am

She gives a wry smile. "The other night?" She prompted, not quite sure what she meant. She yawns slightly, relaxing against the chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:32 am

She leans across and pokes CC in the shoulder.
"You know what I mean, up on the tower. It's not often we have words, CC, I can't believe you've forgotten already."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:39 am

She looks shamefaced at her. She had actually forgotten until Lemon reminded her. Then a confused look spreads across her face. "Well... what do you think about it? You know I spoke my mind, and how sometimes it may be a bit much for some people. I just... I don't like. What he's done, to my friends. You told me he hurt you, somehow. And then we still don't know for sure if he hurt Pumpkin in any way." She falls silent abruptly wondering if she had said too much again.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:45 am

Where did it go? With a sigh she pushed the things around in her trunk. A frown stayed stuck on her face. Where did it go? Ah! With a grin the girl pulled the book from it's hiding spot under her cloak. Quidditch Through the Ages. Triumphantly holding the book to her chest, the Ravenclaw strood out frm her dorm room and into the common room. Eagerly opening the book and heading to that cozy spot by fire, she was completely oblivious to the fact there were people she knew and liked in the common room, and not to far either.

ooch: Ok, you got me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:50 am

She pulls her legs up under her, thrumming her fingers on her knee. "You're welcome to say whatever you like to me, CC. I've told you this before, I don't mind honesty. And I understand your concerns. I have spoken with Pumpkin, she seems to not be feeling any negative aftereffects from the spell. We even went up there to test it, me Pumpkin and Captain," she conveniently omits the fact that she had to leave not long after the testing began.
"I haven't spoken with Zeke about it," and right now she would prefer some distance between the two of them, "but I will. And we'll find out exactly what he did, and what it means for Pumpkin, and if we can break it. But to tell you the truth, CC, she doesn't seem to mind it."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:50 am

She sees movement out of the corner of her eyes and smiles slightly even during the discussion Lemon and her were having. Reading a book, just like me. If the age gap was wider, I would say she was a mini-me. She grabs the piece of paper Lemon had thrown at her and throws it at Captain's head, waiting for the reaction.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:53 am

She sighs at Lemon's words getting tired of all of this. She needed a distraction, maybe she would go on a vacation soon. Just to get away from everything. "Will you really talk with Zeke? And how will that work out? Every time we talk with him, it ends up in a fight. I just don't get it... He's such an unsocial being and I'm saying that!" She sits back staring at the fire angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:54 am

[i]Speak of the devil[/i], she thinks as Captain sits down near them. She hopes Captain doesn't say anything about her leaving Pumpkin in the middle of the testing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:00 pm

Her fingers stop thrumming and she stares at CC with not a little shock, saying nothing. It was true, what she said. Every conversation with Zeke ended up with her hitting him. She didn't know why that was, all she knew was the irritated feeling he brought out of her. Like he somehow finds a way to get under her skin, provoking her to hit him.

She drops the subject, and turns to Captain with a smile that reaches only so far. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:01 pm

Completely engrossed in the reading, it took her a complete moment to react. She looked up, blinking a few times. What happened? For another complete moment the girl stared at the bunched up piece of paper. Oh. It had been thrown at her. Ready to face whatever snickers may come, she looked around her to see who had thrown it. Oh! A smile quickly climbed up her face. CC and Lemon! When had they got there? The girl put the book down and smiled at her friends, giving a little wave.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:05 pm

Seeing that Captain had finally reacted, she looks over and waves cheerfully at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:07 pm

Lemons ousts another first year from her chair and waves Captain over.
"These chairs are better, not too close, and not too far."

O o c I always thought Ravenclaw had no fire. In nothing that I've read, or seen, does Ravenclaw have a fire.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:08 pm

ooc I need to restart my computer. Brb
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:14 pm

With a smile the girl gathered her things. Giving the first year an apolegetic look, the girl moved into the chair. It made her smile to think somebody wanted her to sit with them. "Hi, guys."

ooc: I thought all the common rooms had one, I could be mistaken, don't take my word for it.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:20 pm

"Hey, Captain dearest. How are you today?" she smiles widely, happy to have her join them. The distraction would keep her from continuing the conversation with Lemon for a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:21 pm

Lemon summons her bag from across the common room. It falls short and she grins, reaching out to get it. "Better practice that one."
She reaches into her bag and pulls out a paper bag that she holds out to Captain, "Chocolate, from my grandmother. Would you like some?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:23 pm

She leans back in her chair and raises an eyebrow at Lemon. "Not gonna offer me any?" she grins widely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:31 pm

She throws the bag to CC, and says a little stiffly, "I left half the box on your bed the other day. Have you eaten them all?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:34 pm

Captain smiled at CC. "I'm good." She had been so glad to meet CC in the first place. It had been her who introduced Captain to Pumpkin, and Pumpkin had introduced her to Lemon. Captain didn't have a lot of friends, she knew this. She had been glad to help her friends in anyway she could, like with the manor. She didn't know much about the place or why she had been taken there, but she also didn't want to pry, though curiosity burned through her. With a smile Captain saw the failed attempt to summon a bag. "Oh, sure." With a grateful smile, she reached forward. "Thank you." Captain's dad never sent her sweets, she had asked him not to. Her lips twitched up a bit at the thought of her father's failed attempts at baking. Often the Quidditch player received money from her father. Nothing big, just an allowance that increased before trips to Hogsmeade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]   Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room [open only to Ravenclaws]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next