Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Counting down the days.[Open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Counting down the days.[Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting down the days.[Open]   Counting down the days.[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:40 am

ooc I am laughing at my picture

"Miss Prince, what are you ladies talking about? I don't like secretsssss" says, making a hissing sounds.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Counting down the days.[Open]   Counting down the days.[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:42 am

Ooc - I think he's kind of scary...

"Nothing important Vine. No secretsssss." She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Counting down the days.[Open]   Counting down the days.[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:04 am

She pokes Vine boredly. "I'm bored, are you up to something ?"
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Counting down the days.[Open]   Counting down the days.[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:12 am

Shakes out of her daze, "Woah... sorry. See, he pops up out of no where."
ooc sorry had to take meds.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Counting down the days.[Open]   Counting down the days.[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:12 am

ooc Kinda busy, looking for pics, pretend I am reading something
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Counting down the days.[Open]   Counting down the days.[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:14 am

ooc LOOKING FOR NOODS? (I have been saying that since I was 13, definitely PG-13)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting down the days.[Open]   Counting down the days.[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:33 am

Hunter walks into the Great Hall. His eyes flashed from table to table. He sighed deeply and sat down at the Ravenclaw table. Pouring himself a large cup of chocolate milk, he looked around for people he knew. No one, of course.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Counting down the days.[Open]   Counting down the days.[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:35 am

ooc Lol Thorn
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Counting down the days.[Open]   Counting down the days.[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:43 am

She pours a cup of tea, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Counting down the days.[Open]   Counting down the days.[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:59 am

She walks into the Great Hall yawning and sits down at the Ravenclaw table. Curious she picks up a Daily Prophet and looks through it. Then snorts in disgust when she sees nothing useful. She puts down the paper and looks around the hall to see if there is anyone she wanted to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Counting down the days.[Open]   Counting down the days.[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:58 am

She walks in to the hall out of uniform and in sweatpants and a yellow shirt, She couldn't care what people thought, not like they could do anything.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Counting down the days.[Open]   Counting down the days.[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:10 am

She looks up and sees Thorn and smiles. Thorn wearing Muggle clothes. She always liked it when people from pureblood families decided to not act like the stereotype. She waves and calls out. "Hello, there. How are you today?"
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Counting down the days.[Open]   Counting down the days.[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:12 am

"Better CC, better." She smiles and rolls to the Slytherin table getting glares. She shrugged and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Counting down the days.[Open]   Counting down the days.[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:16 am

She laughs seeing the Slytherins' reactions. "You love messing with them, don't you? It never gets old." She grabs a pitcher of pumpkin juice and pours some out for herself. "So, have you been up to anything interesting?"
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Counting down the days.[Open]   Counting down the days.[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:19 am

"I sit here always. They can't say anything to me." She smiles, "I've just been packing for summer, ready to leave this infernal place."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Counting down the days.[Open]   Counting down the days.[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:22 am

Her eyes flicker slightly, the only sign that showing that she was slightly insulted by Thorn's dislike of Hogwarts. Then she shrugs.
"Hogwarts isn't bad. It might get annoying dealing with the work and some people here, but there are always worse places."
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Counting down the days.[Open]   Counting down the days.[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:40 am

"No, I have gone to Durmstrang and here. I definitely prefer it over there. So much more fun. No one having to worry about the wishes of other blood statuses."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Counting down the days.[Open]   Counting down the days.[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:44 am

"Durmstrang... How was it there? And do they really not care about blood statuses? That's interesting." She shrugs. "Then again it's not like I really care all that much about blood status."
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Counting down the days.[Open]   Counting down the days.[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:46 am

"They don't have to care, it is all pureblood, no taint. Oh, I care to an extent because well... I am who I am. I don't mind them not going to see them after hogwarts though."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Counting down the days.[Open]   Counting down the days.[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:51 am

"Oh that's true. I hadn't they were all pureblood. Shame that. Some half-bloods and muggle-borns are pretty decent when you get used to them. I mean, I wouldn't be here just because my grandfather and father couldn't... control themselves like some." She shrugs. "And I doubt I'll see any of these people after Hogwarts. I can't see myself working in the Ministry. And that's the only thing these people are destined for."
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Counting down the days.[Open]   Counting down the days.[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:00 am

"I have no idea what I am doing after this. I have to go sorry."

ooc sorry getting sleepy again
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Counting down the days.[Open]   Counting down the days.[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:01 am

"Ok, I'll see you later."

ooch: Goodnight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counting down the days.[Open]   Counting down the days.[Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Counting down the days.[Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Great Hall-
Jump to: